Thursday, January 9, 2014

101 in 1001: Got my hair did

Well, I did it!  I chopped off all my hair!!  Cross that off my 101 in 1001!


I've been wanting to get a pixie cut for probably like two years, and I LOVE it.  I can't believe I waited so long.  At the same time though, I know why it took me as long as it did--I think a few years ago, I would never have been confident enough to pull this off, and I was convinced that femininity meant hair.  No more!  And let me tell you, it was so worth it--it takes about 30 seconds to wash, another 30 to style.  Bam.  Done.  And I can play with it still!  Look for upcoming fauxhawk selfies, I'm sure it's bound to happen.  If you're toying with going for a pixie, DO IT!  That's about all I have to say for now, time to go play with my new hair!



No comments:

Post a Comment